A-D-I-O Above in the brain, Down the spinal cord. Inside the cord, Out to the body. Wichita chiropractor Dr. Ryan Dopps explains how your nervous system anatomy works. Did you know nerve impulses can travel 200 mph? Watch this 6-minute video to learn why this matters.
Fun Brain Facts
- The brain has 100 billion microprocessors or neurons. Each neuron connects to 1000 other neurons.
- Nerve impulses travel 200-300 miles per hour up to the brain, & back to the brain.
- Communication pathway = nervous system for brain & sensors.
- The brain & nervous system exist for communication & adaptation.
- Stressed/damaged cells release prostaglandins to alert nearby nerves. The brain responds with inflammation (red blood cells, white blood cells & macrophages.)
- The inflammation isn’t the problem; the pressure on the nerve is the problem.
Wichita chiropractor Dr. Ryan Dopps scientifically and specifically removes nervous system interference by adjusting the spine that make a big difference in your overall health. Ready to get adjusted? Let’s go! Click below.
LOCATED AT: Dopps Chiropractic NE 2350 N. Greenwich Rd. Suite #500 Wichita, KS 67226
TO SCHEDULE: call 316-636-5550 or click here to schedule online.