Wichita Chiropractors Near You
Dr. Ryan Dopps
Board Certified Doctor of Chiropractic
Dr. Ryan grew up surrounded by a chiropractic family. It was an accident at the age of 16 that changed his perception. He was on a traveling ice hockey team when he was cross-checked in the lower back, fracturing his L5 on the right side. This type of injury never actually heals. His options were limited and he chose chiropractic management over surgery.
Dr. Ryan’s mindset about chiropractic shifted from thinking it just helped to improve posture to seeing how it could be therapeutic and relieve pain. His original goal was pain relief and sports chiropractic but grew as he saw the further health impact of chiropractic.
In 2012, Drs. Ryan and Denise opened their office on the east side of Wichita. They have developed great relationships with their patients. From infants to professional athletes, Dr. Ryan finds great joy in helping anyone with whom he comes into contact. Everyone who sees Dr. Ryan Dopps knows they are in good hands, as his warm and friendly personality mixes well with his objective approach to getting you better. Dr. Ryan enjoys working with patients to not only to help to alleviate pain but also helping them achieve their health and wellness goals including nutrition, using diagnostic tools and evaluations.
With three children and their activities, including basketball and dance, Dr. Ryan is never bored. He enjoys finding ways to keep a healthy lifestyle interesting; his current favorite is brussel sprouts!
He is a guest speaker across the county. “I love to inspire people to take action, to transform their lives into something better,” he said. Dr. Ryan lets his hidden talent in artwork has come out @letschalkaboutchiropractic on Instagram. These drawings are humorous snippets of information with colorful illustrations to educate and inspire.
Being a health and wellness leader in the Wichita area is important to Dr. Ryan. He achieves great satisfaction from being able to benefit his community in a positive way.
– Board Certified Chiropractor – Nationally Certified and State Licensed
– Doctorate at Parker University in Dallas, TX
– Undergraduate at The University of Kansas
– Speaker for Dynamic Essentials (2016 – Present)
– Professional memberships include/have included: International Chiropractic Association, International Chiropractic Pediatric Association, Kansas Chiropractic Association – District President for Sedgwick County (2009-2014)
– Contributing Author for Pathways to Family Wellness
– Local contributions: Wichita Thunder – Team Chiropractor (2009-2014), Board Member; Prairie Fire Race Series (2012-2014), Wichita YMCA (2013 – Present), Dopps Group Advertising (2007 – Present), Active Member of WEA (Wichita KS 2012 – Present)
Dr. Denise Dopps
Board Certified Doctor of Chiropractic
Dr. Denise is not currently keeping regular hours at the office as she focuses on her own health and deep healing. Read more on our Team Denise page.
Her Passion is People
Dr. Denise is obsessed with health, especially the spine. She loves chasing her youngest around until she gets hungry, which isn’t too long, and she’s all about her two big kids’ adventures and their MANY activities. And taking pictures, especially with her dogs. She loves working out and her husband, Dr. Ryan Dopps. One of her natural skills is empathy…and she just might cry if you do.
She prides herself on being a life-long learner—officially, Dr. Denise achieved an undergraduate in Marketing and Communications and a doctorate in Chiropractic, graduating from Parker College of Chiropractic in 2007. She specialized in Diversified, Thompson, and Upper Cervical techniques, and is also trained in Gonstead, SOT, and Activator. She’s board certified for all 50 states for both chiropractic and physiotherapy.
Her passion is people and enthusiasm in service. Additionally, Dr. Denise speaks on goal setting, self-development, and topics of inspiration.
– Board Certified Chiropractor – Nationally and State recognized
– Doctoral at Parker University in Dallas, TX
– Undergraduate at Baker College
– Professional memberships include/have included: of the Kansas Chiropractic Association, International Chiropractic Association, American Chiropractic Association, Parker Alumni Association, and Who’s Who of Colleges and Universities.